Chocolate Fudge Brownies (Egg-less)
I have always been an ardent lover of brownies. This is something I do not miss when I am on my cheat days. This recipe gives you the PERFECT fudgy, gooey and chocolaty brownies. To add on to its richness, I have put chunks of walnuts too.
Write a review
- 1/2 cup - Flour
- 4 tsp - Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp - Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup - Milk (room temp.)
- 1/3 cup - Semi-sweet dark compound chocolate (50 gm)
- 1 Tbsp - Butter
- 1/4 cup - Sugar (powdered)
- 1/4 cup - Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 tsp - Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 tsp - Coffee Powder
- 1/4 cup - Walnuts
- 2 Tbsp - Semi-sweet dark chocolate chunks/chips
- Preheat the oven in Bake mode at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 mins. Grease and line an 8 by 8 inches pan.
- Take 50 gm chocolate in a bowl and add 1/4 cup milk to it. Microwave for 40 seconds to completely melt the mixture. Stir properly and keep aside to cool down completely.
- Take melted butter and sugar in a large bowl. Beat it properly to completely dissolve the sugar.
- Add condensed milk to it. Use a hand mixer to get a creamy texture.
- Now combine the chocolate and milk mixture to it. Add vanilla essence and mix all the wet ingredients properly.
- Put a sieve on the bowl and add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and coffee powder. Sift the mixture into the wet ingredients.
- Mix the entire mixture in one direction using a rubber spatula.
- Add chopped walnuts and chocolate chips. Combine everything together. Don't over mix the batter.
- Pour the mixture in the pan and tap it 5 -6 times.
- Bake at 180 Degree Celsius for 20 mins. Check after 15 mins by inserting a toothpick.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Let it cool down for 10 mins before removing from the pan.
- Transfer it on the wire rack. Remove the parchment paper.
- Cut it into 2 inch squares before serving.
- Note 1: Do not over bake the brownie. For that when you insert the toothpick, there should be crumbs attached to it. Clean toothpick means it is over baked. Mine was baked in 15 mins.
- Note 2: Milk and chocolate mixture must be mixed properly. It really gives the gooey structure to it.
- Note 3: The consistency of brownie batter is thicker than the cake batter.
Moods of Mamma https://moodsofmamma.com/